Re: [noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 5688: Rename and remove some functions in GenericDofMap.]

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 04:40:09PM +0000, Garth N. Wells wrote:

> On 23/02/11 16:35, Anders Logg wrote:
> > Is it time to stop pushing so we don't make any last minute breaking
> > before the release?
> >

> I can stop - the pushes were somewhat related to a bug fix.

Great! If you feel the urge to push, you can always push to
~dolfin-core/dolfin/wells. ;-)

Did you just restart the buildbots? I was going to. Anyway, let's wait
until they are green and then make the release.

I can do the other releases in the meantime. Which packages need
release?

  FFC     0.9.5
  UFC     2.0.0
  UFL     0.6.0 (or 1.0?)
  Viper   0.6.0 (or 1.0?)
  Instant 0.9.9 (or 1.0?)

Since we are releasing DOLFIN 1.0 shortly, it might also be good to
bump the version numbers of some of the other packages. It would be
good to get some comments from the main authors of UFL, Viper, Instant.

The main plan could then be to only make new releases of DOLFIN and
(maybe) FFC in a month. The other packages have then already be
released so we don't need to bother with those (unless we make bug fix
releases).