Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 5704: Add Face.py unit test.

On 26/02/11 18:52, Johannes Ring wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Garth N. Wells <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I've added a separate file for a unit test of a particular class to
>> test/unit/mesh/python. Having just one test file for something like the
>> mesh library is getting bit out of hand. More files will make it easier
>> to survey coverage.
>>
>> Johannes: could you modify the test script such that it runs all foo.py
>> scripts in a test directory?
>
> Yes, I can take a look at that, but probably not before Monday.

Great.

I'm thinking now that the best approach may be to provide a list of test
files in each directory that we want to run. The advantage of this is
that we can control the order. It makes sense the run basic tests first,
followed by test with more dependencies, e.g. run Mesh tests before
testing refinement since if Mesh is broken, refinement obviously won't work.

Garth