[Question #147820]: how to read out data array from unstructured mesh (advection-diffusion demo)

New question #147820 on DOLFIN:

Hi all,
  I am running into a problem. I run the advection-diffusion demo. All the simulated mass transport quantities u were save to a vtk PVD file with an unstructured mesh.

My question is how to read out the u from the associated individual vtu files. I thought  the u is attached to either PointData or CellData so that I can read out the scalar u using one of the following:
grid->GetPointData()->GetArray('name');
or
grid->GetCellData()->GetArray('name');

But my attempts have failed. Please provide your advice. Thanks so much for your help!

Best regards,
--JJ