Re: ufc element (again) not accessible after recent change

Den 08.03.11 19.22, skrev Anders Logg:
On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 07:05:11PM +0100, Andre Massing wrote:
Hi!

After my adaption of my code to access ufc::elements a couple of
weeks ago, my code broke again after the recent change since a
FiniteElement class does not longer have the ufc_element() getter
function (which previously returned a smart ptr). The problem is
that I need the

evaluate_basis_derivatives_all

of the ufc element.
Although some of the evaluate functions contained in the ufc element
are exposed in the FiniteElement, this one is missing in the
FiniteElement interface (is there a reason for that?) and at the
same time the ufc_element is not accessible any more. Any ideas how
to resolve that? Would be possible to add either an getter function
back or to expose the underlying function in the FiniteElement
interface?

I don't see a reason for why that function is missing. I'll add it
later tonight.

Great that it will be added to the interface!
I did that already locally :)
void evaluate_basis_all(double* values, const double* x,
			const ufc::cell& cell) const
{ _ufc_element->evaluate_basis_all(values, x, cell); }

Cheers,
Andre

André Massing       		email: massing@xxxxxxxxx
Ph.D. student			mobile: +47 469 57 401