Setting swig binary

Hello!

It should now be possible to set the swig binary and the path seperatly in the
Python interface of DOLFIN. I have added two new parameters which defaults to:

  parameters["swig_binary"] = "swig"
  parameters["swig_path"] = ""

If the binary name is in the PATH, just use the "swig_binary" parameter but if
you have you own obscure place for it set the path too.

Please test it...

We also need to figure out how to patch the release of DOLFIN to be included
in Debian, as we then envision to use swig2.0 as binary. Should this be
altered in globalparameters.py where it is added, or into a seperate
global_parameter_file.xml which is handed together with the distribution.

I also wondered if we should flesh out the JIT releated parameters from FFC
into its own dictionary. Now they polute the generated code for no reason.