[Question #149552]: CUDA and OpenMP/Threads

New question #149552 on DOLFIN:

Hi,

I've just installed FEniCs and it looks like an excellent library.  I have a few questions.

CUDA :
Is it possible to generate (GPU) CUDA code in general and for massively parallel assembly in particular? If it is, how is this done?

OpenMP/Threads:
Is it possible to use OpenMP/Threads? Is it turned on by default, i,e., does Dolfin automatically recognise a multicore machine?
If it's not automatic, what would I have to do to use it?

Linear Algebra Backend:
How to I change the backend to use Trilinos? I notice that it uses Petsc by default.

Gennadiy