Re: [Question #150226]: Using mesher region information /?tags

Note that "material" is not recognized by DOLFIN. It will be stored
but there is nothing in DOLFIN that will kick in an do anything with
this data (although it can be used from a user program).

A list of which data is recognized by DOLFIN (like "cell_domains") is
listed in MeshData.h:

/// The class MeshData is a container for auxiliary mesh data,
  /// represented either as MeshFunctions over topological mesh
  /// entities, arrays or maps. Each dataset is identified by a unique
  /// user-specified string. Only uint-valued data are currently
  /// supported.
  ///
  /// The following named mesh data are recognized by DOLFIN:
  ///
  /// Boundary indicators
  ///
  ///   "boundary_facet_cells"   - Array<uint> of size num_facets
  ///   "boundary_facet_numbers" - Array<uint> of size num_facets
  ///   "boundary_indicators"    - Array<uint> of size num_facets
  ///   "material_indicators"    - MeshFunction<uint> of dimension D
  ///
  /// Subdomain indicators
  ///
  ///   "cell_domains"           - MeshFunction<uint> of dimension D
  ///   "interior_facet_domains" - MeshFunction<uint> of dimension D - 1
  ///   "exterior_facet_domains" - MeshFunction<uint> of dimension D - 1
  ///
  /// Facet orientation (used for assembly over interior facets)
  ///
  ///   "facet orientation" - MeshFunction<uint> of dimension D - 1
  ///
  /// Boundary extraction
  ///
  ///   "vertex map" - MeshFunction<uint> of dimension 0
  ///   "cell map"   - MeshFunction<uint> of dimension D
  ///
  /// Mesh partitioning
  ///
  ///   "global entity indices %d" - MeshFunction<uint> of dimension 0, 1, ..., D
  ///   "exterior facets"          - MeshFunction<uint> of dimension D - 1
  ///   "num global entities"      - Array<uint> of size D + 1
  ///   "overlap"                  - vector mapping
  ///
  /// Sub meshes
  ///
  ///   "global vertex indices" - MeshFunction<uint> of dimension 0
  ///
  /// Mesh coloring
  ///
  ///   "colors-%D-%d-%1"   - MeshFunction<uint> of dimension D with  colors based on connectivity %d
  ///   "num colored cells" - Array<uint> listing the number of cells of each color
  ///   "colored cells %d"  - Array<uint> of cell indices with colors 0, 1, 2, ...