Patch that adds physical region support for gmsh meshes in meshconvert.py

Hi,

I light of https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/150226 I
cooked up a patch that adds support for converting "Physical Regions"
specified in gmsh as a meshfunction.  I'm using the same basic
approach as the abaqus converter, which results in an extra file
getting written with the mesh function.

I had to update the gmsh2xml() function to use the handler object
rather than the various write_* functions to write the mesh function.

I verified that it still produces the same mesh.xml as the unmodified
version. As far as I can tell the outputs are identical.

I hope this is the right place to post it, otherwise feel free to
teach me where :)

Best regards
Neilen