Unit test problem in parallel

The parameter unit test is sometimes failing in parallel. On my local
machine it always seems to work with 2 or 3 processes, but sometimes
it fails with 4, giving the same error message as the buildbot:

##Failure Location unknown## : Error
Test name: InputOutput::test_simple
uncaught exception of type St13runtime_error
- *** Error: Unable to access parameter "filename" in parameter set
"test", par
ameter not defined.

Failures !!!
Run: 2   Failure total: 1   Failures: 0   Errors: 1

There is a check for which process writes to file and a barrier that
should make sure everyone waits until the file gets written.

  // Save to file
  if (dolfin::MPI::process_number() == 0)
  {
    File f0("test_parameters.xml");
    f0 << p0;
  }
  dolfin::MPI::barrier();

  // Read from file
  Parameters p1;
  File f1("test_parameters.xml");
  f1 >> p1;

I thought that should do the trick, but apparently not.

Any ideas what goes wrong?