Re: [Question #152076]: Initial Concition for vector valued function

Question #152076 on DOLFIN changed:

Melanie Jahny is still having a problem:
I changed the constructor to

class InitialConditions(Expression):
    def __init__(self):
        random.seed(2 + MPI.process_number())

But when calling
u.interpolate(u_init) I get the following error message:

AttributeError: 'ListTensor' object has no attribute 'interpolate'

For this reason I thought I have to change the function or the function
call.
I changed it to
u[0].interpolate(u_init) and defined only one value in the InitialCondition class,
but that doesn't work, too.