Re: [Question #152917]: Planar (2D) Poiseuille Flow

Question #152917 on DOLFIN changed:

B. Emek Abali proposed the following answer:
this is how I also explained in the tutorial Kyle,

for solving pressure AND velocities you need also mass balance AND
momentum balance

the pde you got is only the momentum balance (stationary) with a stress
definition, only the half!

You may ask concrete questions but I believe that the tutorials are self
contained (for engineers), try to start from 01 there you will find some
more for the beginners.