Re: [Question #153567]: Warning: Found no facets matching domain for boundary condition

Question #153567 on DOLFIN changed:

Kyle is still having a problem:
I notice as I run my code overal values are nearly perfect to the
exactly poiseuille flow solution, which is great! However the vertices
of my left boundary with the top and bottom boundaries causes a problem
(I assume due to the sudden jump from a constant 2 on the left to a 0 on
the top/bottom. This inconsistency causes the graphics in viper or
paraview to have undesirable characteristics. Is it possible to reduce
this noise? This is especially noticeable as you increase the number of
elements.. spike pressures in the corner read about 500+ whereas the
bulk of the discretized continuum is great (makes the scale all wonky as
well!).