Re: Missing mesh data

On 03/05/11 13:02, Anders Logg wrote:
> Who removed the mesh data "vertex_map" and "cell_map", and why were
> they removed?

It may have been me. It will have been moved rather than removed.

> When I think of it now, the move to BoundaryMesh may be appropriate
> since "vertex_map" is ambiguous (not clear that it refers to a mapping
> from the boundary).

There were many ambiguities in the mesh data - I've been trying to
straighten out the ones relate to parallel meshes so I can start on
implementing missing functionality. The code was too confusing for me
too implement new functionality without straightening things out first.

Garth