Re: [Question #155482]: defining interior boundary

Question #155482 on DOLFIN changed:

B. Emek Abali proposed the following answer:
if you make an assembly, the matrix has been created, and you set just
before conc = conc_prev I don't know if FEniCS set only the values or
set them equal,

better
conc.interpolate(c_init)

and also assembly in the time loop
while(t<T):
   A = assemble(a, cell_domains=subdomains, interior_facet_domains=boundary_parts, exterior_facet_domains=boundary_parts)
   b = assemble(L, cell_domains = subdomains, interior_facet_domains=boundary_parts, exterior_facet_domains=boundary_parts)

so it will work,

it looks fine, how do you got the constants? If you have a work on that
(not to be published) I would like to form that problem into a tutorial
(within your name) as here : www.lkm.tu-berlin.de/computational_reality