Changes in dolfin::FiniteElement interface

Hello!

Recently we have had a couple of requests to add dolfin::Cell versions of
ufc::cell versions of methods in dolfin::FiniteElement. There are quite many
of the methods, and I think it looks ugly to have duplicates of all of these.

Would it be OK to remove all dolfin::Cell versions and require C++ users to
generate a UFCCell, if they only have a dolfin::Cell, before they call the
corresponding method? We could then just add a typemap on the Pythonside
making it possible to call these methods using a dolfin::Cell.

What you say?