[Question #157279]: contact mechanics simulation in Fenics

New question #157279 on DOLFIN:

Hi all,
   I am wondering whether or not I could simulate some simple contact mechanics problems using Fenics. Basically, I need to simulate interfacial sliding between two different materials.To do that, I will define an initial bond/cohesion strength. If the stress excess this, I will hope to see some friction between these two material layers.  I looked over the demos and was not able to find a similar example. Is this possible to do using Fenics.
   Thanks for your time in advance!

Regards,
--JJ