Re: [Question #157322]: Unicorn or other FEniCS FSI Tutorials

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 10:11:00AM -0000, Kyle wrote:
> New question #157322 on DOLFIN:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/157322
>
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for tutorials regarding the Unicorn FSI solver.
>
> Also:
> a) Do I need to install Unicorn separately or are they implemented
> into the base FEniCS install?

It needs to be installed separately. For more information, ask your
question here:

  https://answers.launchpad.net/unicorn

> b) Do any examples of simple FSI problems exist not using Unicorn?

There is a simple FSI solver in the CBC.Solve Python solver
collection:

  https://launchpad.net/cbc.solve

You will find it under sandbox/fsi. It works with the latest
development version of FEniCS and does not require any special
installatioon other than FEniCS.