Re: [Question #157322]: Unicorn or other FEniCS FSI Tutorials

Question #157322 on DOLFIN changed:

Miklos Galamb proposed the following answer:
Hey Kyle,
I'm a complete newb on ubuntu and cbc.solve as well but your problem sounds a bit like something I ran into. I assume you downloaded only the setup.py file but not the rest of the files...

To easily download a whole project from launchpad follow the
instructions in the launchpad guide:
https://help.launchpad.net/Code/FindingAndDownloading

Short version:
- Get bazaar for example through the Ubuntu software center
- In the terminal navigate to the folder where you wish to download the cbc.solve branch to and then type:
$ bzr branch lp:cbc.solve

That should have downloaded the branch and now you can run the setup.py
from its location on your machine.