Re: [Question #157661]: submesh for curved subdomain

Question #157661 on DOLFIN changed:

Miklos Galamb posted a new comment:
In the meantime I stumbled across some information which looks
helpful.... I found an example (cylinder_channel_with_flap.py in
cbc.solve/sandbox/fsi) making use of the snap_boundary() method.

Do I understand it correctly that the snap_boundary() method does not
contain an algorithm to snap neighboring nodes onto the boundary of the
provided subdomain but instead it tries to call the method "snap" of the
subdomain instance. That method needs to be provided by the user? That
means I need to define what happens when the snap_boundary method is
called?

I'll keep trying...