[Question #157959]: document and demo

New question #157959 on DOLFIN:

Hello,
    I install FEniCS on a linux machine by apt-get install fenics. However, I don't see the demo code or documentation. I only see an executable and a claim of copyright. Do I need to download them somewhere? The only C++ programmer's reference I can find is
http://www.fenicsproject.org/doc/programmers-reference/cpp/index.html#programmers-reference-cpp-index
However, the description is too short. For example, I cannot find enough information about the Class Meshes  so that I can use the mesh generated by other mesh generators.  Can anyone give me some pointers to those information? Thanks.