Re: [Question #157959]: document and demo

Question #157959 on DOLFIN changed:

Johan Hake proposed the following answer:
The demos should reside in:

  /usr/share/doc/dolfin-doc/demo

You can use a the MeshEditor:

  bit.ly/lfz8GB

to create a DOLFIN mesh from an external mesh. You might also want to look
into the dolfin-convert to check if there allready is written a converter for
your mesh.

Johan