Re: [Question #158012]: Extracting data from specific points

If you are solving with a MixedFunctionSpace ala TaylorHood you can extract
the sub function for the pressure from the mixed solution function. Something
like:

  P = u.split(deepcopy=True)[1]

This assumes the pressure is the last sub function of two. The degrees of
freedom (the solved pressure values) can then be read out directly from the
vector of the functions.

  values = P.vector()

I hope this answered your question.

Johan