Re: [Question #158115]: Second order normal derivative

Hi Gerard.
Use index notation instead of the grad operator:

(u.dx(i)*n[i]).dx(j)*n[j]

And that should work fine.

Mixing of "compound operators" that create expressions
with a tensor shape, with index notation which deals with
"sets of scalars", will not always work. Some times it is
ambiguous. In this case, should it work? Could be a bug, not sure.

Martin