Re: [Question #158115]: Second order normal derivative

Question #158115 on DOLFIN changed:

Martin Sandve Alnæs proposed the following answer:
Then I suggest you use the pure index notation.

Martin
Den 19. mai 2011 18.01 skrev "Gerard Awanou" <
question158115@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> følgende:
> Question #158115 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/158115

> Gerard Awanou is still having a problem:
> Thanks Mr Wells and Alnaes
>
> The entire bilinear form a(u,v) reads as follows
>
> \sum_T \int_T D^2u:D^2v dx + \sum_e \int_e average(\partial^2 u/\partial
n^2)*jump(\partial v/\partial n)