[Question #158239]: compile dolfin on windows with CGAL

New question #158239 on DOLFIN:

Dear all,

I managed to compile on windows and run some of the demos. But I can't compile it with CGAL. I am using the cmake-gui. What do I need to do to compile with CGAL on windows?

I get this from cmake, but I think my CGAL_DIR is setup correctly. i also tried setting CGAL_INCLUDE_DIRS and CGAL_LIBRARY but it does not help.

cmake error:
CGAL could not be found. Be sure to set CGAL_DIR (missing: CGAL_TEST_RUNS)