Re: [Question #158315]: Taking the "stiffness matrix" on C++

Question #158315 on DOLFIN changed:

Nguyen Van Dang is still having a problem:
Your advices are very helpful. Now I can get both stiffness matrix and mass
matrix. Both of them are uBLASmatrix. Right? So, after having M, I call
M=M.invert(); to took the inverse of matrix M. I got the error: 'class
dolfin::Matrix' has no member named invert. Can you help me to solve this
problem? I also want to access to all members of this matrix. It means
m_{ij}. What will I do?
Thank you very much for your time and your help!

--
Nguyen Van Dang

Home Tel: +84 7 92 21 36 28
Another email: dang.1032170@xxxxxxxxxxxx