Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/rognes] Rev 5892: Clean-up targets for doc generation:

On 05/27/2011 06:21 PM, Johan Hake wrote:
Nice!

Will any of the below targets superseed the generatation of docstrings in the

   dolfin/swig/generate.py

script?

Hahaha. I had no idea that dolfin/swig/generate.py generates docstrings, so probably yes! or no.

Why don't you give me a quick run-down of what the idea with the generation of docstrings is, and then I'll fix.

--
Marie

Johan