Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 5902: minor cleanup

>From a quick look, this code needs some fixes:

 - Remove use of 'new' with plain pointers. We've made an effort to
remove 'new' from throughout the library.

 - Use the DOLFIN convention for one line control statements

 - Use more meaningful names (something better than, for example,
glob2loc, lci)

 - Do not use MeshData for parallel data

 - There are missing check on pointers which may lead to memory leaks.

Garth