Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 5907: Comment out parts of test. There is something fishy with DofMap::tabulate_coordinates and the dou...

On Monday May 30 2011 12:54:14 noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> revno: 5907
> committer: Garth N. Wells <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx>
> branch nick: dolfin-all
> timestamp: Mon 2011-05-30 20:52:14 +0100
> message:
>   Comment out parts of test. There is something fishy with
> DofMap::tabulate_coordinates and the double pointers.

Yes you are probably right. The double** typemap might be the problem. But
doesn't it work for other similare situations, like set and get double**?

It would be nice to get rid of all foo** arguments as these pose some troubles
for the SWIG interface. I think we discussed this wrt the ufc interface too.

Johan