Re: doc targets?

On 05/31/2011 09:01 AM, Garth N. Wells wrote:
I can't easily see what the doc make targets do. I did

   make all_doc

but I can't see where the html files are.

If you want to generate and htmlify doc, do

   make doc

Start from

   build/doc/sphinx-[cpp|python]/build/html/index.html

cf commit:

    revno: 5880.1.12
    committer: Marie E. Rognes <meg@xxxxxxxxx>
    branch nick: rognes
    timestamp: Fri 2011-05-27 18:16:02 +0200
    message:

      The following targets are now valid:

      1. To generate reST files from code

        make api_doc    # Generate reST files from dolfin/ (Takes time
        make demo_doc   # Copy demo files from demo and add an index l

      2. To generate html from reST files:

        make html       # Run sphinx in sphinx projects. Requires Sphi
                        # html generated in build/doc/sphinx-cpp/build
                        # build/doc/sphinx-python/build/html

      3. To generate reST and html:

        make doc        # Do all: make api_doc + demo_doc + html. Requ

      4. Other auxiliary targets:

        make cpp_html      # Run sphinx in C++ sphinx project. Require
        make python_html   # Run sphinx in Python sphinx project. Requ
        make all_doc       # make_api + demo_doc. Requires Sphinx.

 I followed this by

   make install

but can't find the docs in $PREFIX/share/dolfin. Where should I look?

I haven't touched make install.

	make doc_install

which installs the sphinx-[cpp|python] directories under share/dolfin is at the moment available from ~dolfin-core/dolfin/rognes

--
Marie