Re: [Question #112556]: Linear solver in C++

Question #112556 on DOLFIN changed:

Johan Hake posted a new comment:
On Tuesday May 31 2011 09:31:05 Nguyen Van Dang wrote:
> Question #112556 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/112556
>
> Nguyen Van Dang posted a new comment:
> Hello,
> When running this program on Windows, I got the following error:
> no matching function for call to 'dolfin:Vector::set_local(double*&)'
> candidate is: virtual void dolfin::Vector::set_local(const
> dolfin::Array<double>&) Can you help me to solve this problem?
> Thanks in advance.
> Nguyen Van Dang

You need to let x and y to be of type Array<double> instead of C-arrays.
Exchange these lines

 double *x = new double[degree + 1];
 double *y = new double[degree + 1];

with

 Array<double> x(degree + 1);
 Array<double> y(degree + 1);

and you can remove the cleaning of the arrays as well.