Re: What goes in foo_post.i and what goes in dolfin.bar.Foo ?

In general things are added to the python modules under site-packages dealing
with stuff added at the extra Python layer, for example ufl_element and such.
Also methods that are not part of the C++ interface are usually added here.

In foo_post we try to mimic the C++ interface as much as possible. In
function_pre.i we rename function_space to _function_space and reimplement it
in function_post.i. These two changes hang together.

And as always there are probably lots of exceptions...

Johan