Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/logg] Rev 6145: Add missing files

I've thought about this some more and I think that it can make sense
to template over type, not in MeshDomains itself but in a new class
MeshMarkers. The class MeshMarkers will be similar to MeshFunction but
differs in that it stores markers for only a subset and the markers
are identified by cell number and local entity number. Then
MeshDomains can use MeshMarkers internally (for uint).

It does not make sense to template MeshDomains itself, as that should
be an integral part of the Mesh class and DOLFIN should interpret its
data during assembly and setting boundary conditions.