Re: [noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 6357: Fix subdomain assemble for SystemAssembler]

On Wednesday October 19 2011 10:43:21 Anders Logg wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 06:22:20AM -0700, Johan Hake wrote:

> > > Yes, but I fixed all that (I think):
> > >
> > > http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dolfin-core/dolfin/logg/revision/6332
> > > http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dolfin-core/dolfin/logg/revision/6333
> > > http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dolfin-core/dolfin/logg/revision/6334
> >
> > Yes it looks like we did some over lapping work there :P. Not sure you
> > got the global facet number correct, nor the correct domains from the
> > mesh ;) Did you test it against the outcommented test?
>
> I compared the two codes and couldn't see any problem with the global
> facet number.

Btw: I see now that the global facet number is correctly implemented, and your
solution _is_ more elegant. I keep forgeting that you can access MeshFunction
data using the MeshEntity! Could you look into my fix for domain assemble in
the OpenMPAssembler while at it? I used the MeshConnectivity there as I did in
the SystemAssembler fix, which is unnessesary.

Johan