Re: Buildbot problems

If this cannot be fixed quickly, can you please revert the commit that
caused it?

In general, quickly fixing or reverting when stuff is broken is the
only way we can keep a consistently green buildbot. Having the
buildbots in a red state over time hinders further development in
maintrunk and/or hides problems caused by additional commits. This
time the build problem did hide test breakage caused by both me and
Anders, and the fixes were then much delayed. I think it is worth
considering requiring quick revert of all developers (I know I've
sinned there myself).

Martin