Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/trunk] Rev 6416: Merge BLAS cmake updates.

On 8 November 2011 09:06, Johannes Ring <johannr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 9:27 PM,  <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Merge authors:
>>  Garth Wells (garth-wells)
>> revno: 6416 [merge]
>> committer: Garth N. Wells <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx>
>> branch nick: trunk
>> timestamp: Mon 2011-11-07 20:25:14 +0000
>> message:
>>  Merge BLAS cmake updates.
>> modified:
>>  cmake/modules/FindArmadillo.cmake
>
> Can we remove the call to enable_language(Fortran) in
> FindArmadillo.cmake? It makes the configuration fail when there is no
> Fortran compiler, like on OS X.

The test CMake files don't work without it - they need a Fortran
compiler to test that the BLAS lib contains a function.

Not sure what's best. Our old BLAS test was poor, and it would be good
not to write our own. See

  http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@xxxxxxxxx/msg22673.html

Maybe we can hack the CMake provided FindBLAS.cmake to skip some checks for OSX?

Garth