dolfin_error

I'm working on changing all occurrences of error() internally in
DOLFIN to dolfin_error(). I'm also trying to make the displayed error
messages more consistent, for example accross different linear algebra
backends.

The point with dolfin_error() vs error() is that the former displays a
more visible, prettier, more informative and more consistent error
message. We will still have the error() function available but I think
we should only use dolfin_error() internally in DOLFIN.

Please don't introduce any new error() calls while I'm working on
updating the error messages.

If there are no objections, I also intend to add a "unit test" to
check for use of error() inside DOLFIN.