Re: Buildbot status

On Tuesday January 24 2012 18:59:48 Johannes Ring wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Johannes Ring <johannr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Looks like this is some CGAL related bug. The osx-10.7 bug also seems
> >> CGAL related. I think a CGAL expert, read Andre, need to take a look at
> >> it.
> >
> > CGAL in Lucid is pretty old. I can try with a newer CGAL and see if
> > that has anything to do with bug #919159.
>
> Upgrading CGAL fixed the problem on the lucid-amd64 buildbot. Should
> we close #919159 or do we want to support the CGAL package in Lucid?

I am not sure where the bug is. The backtrace suggested somewhere deepdown in
CGAL, and that is not something we want to fix.

Not sure we have to do anything. The intersection test is quite essoteric.
People who would like to use the intersection interface would probably have a
recent CGAL anyhow.

Johan