Re: Merge problem

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 08:49:06AM +0100, Joachim Berdal Haga wrote:
> On 27 February 2012 20:43, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I just merged Joachim's symmetric assembly branch into my own branch
> > and can't build because of the following line in GenericMatrix.cpp:
>
> I don't know about this particular problem, but would it help if I
> merged trunk into my branch?

I tried again now with a clean branch of trunk and the offending line
is still there. It is not present in my local trunk branch but then
gets added when I merge with your branch.

Try this:

  bzr branch trunk trunk-test
  cd trunk-test
  bzr merge lp:~jobh/dolfin/symmetric-assemble
  <resolve conflict in dolfin/swig/kernel_modules.i>
  grep nnz_before dolfin/la/GenericMatrix.cpp

The grep command should not return any output.