NonlinearVariationalSolver reset_jacobian parameter

This commit

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dolfin-core/dolfin/1.0.x/revision/6520

to the 1.0.x branch has not been applied to mainline.

That said, even with this fix applied repeatedly solving a nonlinear problem (without re-creating the problem or the solver, but only changing the boundary conditions) the Jacobian matrix connectivity is
computed each time solve() is called.
This is because both the NonlinearDiscreteProblem and the NewtonSolver
are re-created whenever solve() is called.
And this, at least for my time-stepping application means
a lot of wasted time if I run without adaptivity.

Could someone review the patch applied to the branch below?

https://code.launchpad.net/~morandini/dolfin/resetjacobian

It seems to work for me, but I'm not at all sure
that it will not break things.

Thanks in advance,

Marco Morandini

Follow ups