Re: [ANN] Arch Linux packages

Yes, we should add that.

Myles: Since I'm not familiar with the package manager in Arch Linux,
could you please write down the basic commands one would use to
install FEniCS using your packages?

BTW: I have seen reports that the dolfin package does not work and
that it is recommended to install the dolfin-bzr package. However,
there does not seem to be any -bzr packages for the other FEniCS
components? Using DOLFIN from trunk together with the stable packages
will likely lead to trouble so it would be best to get the dolfin
1.0.0 package working. Or, alternatively, provide -bzr packages for
all of the other FEniCS components and make dolfin-bzr depend on
those.

Johannes