Re: Problems with DOLFIN and SWIG 2.0.5 on Debian ia64 platform

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Johan Hake <hake.dev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 05/16/2012 10:02 AM, Johannes Ring wrote:
>> You mean to replace PyInt_AS_LONG with PyInt_As_Long in both UFC and
>> DOLFIN?
>
> Well, yes, but is really silly. It looks like there are some other things
> that does not work. Is Python.h really found?

Yes, but I just found this in the log [1]:

-- Found PythonInterp: /usr/bin/python (found version "2.7.3")
-- Found PythonLibs: /usr/lib/python3.2/config/libpython3.2.so (found
version "3.2.3rc2")

It seems that Python 3.2 is also installed on the build machine and I
guess DOLFIN picks up Python.h from this version. I will fix this in
the Debian package. Thanks for the help.

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=dolfin&arch=ia64&ver=1.0.0-5&stamp=1337006055

Johannes