Debian freeze in June - Any plans for a release?

As announced on debian-devel-announce last week [1], Debian aims to
freeze in the second half of June. This means that if we would like
any new release to be part of the next stable release of Debian, we
should try to release it in good time before that. Also Ubuntu stops
their automatic import from Debian (DebianImportFreeze [2]) in late
June.

I would say that if 1.1 is not ready for a release yet, we should at
least release 1.0.1 before the summer. Are there any release plans
currently?

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/05/msg00004.html
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QuantalQuetzal/ReleaseSchedule

Johannes