Re: Verbose printing of JIT compiler line

Try:

from dolfin import *
import instant
instant.set_log_level(DEBUG)
Expression("x[0]")

and look for:

  include_dirs: [...], library_dirs: [...],
  libraries: [...], cppargs: [...],

These are the arguments that are gathered by dolfin and passed to instant, using pkg-config. instant then writes a setup.py file, which you can look at in:

  .instant/chache/dolfin_compile_code_[...]/setup.py

Then distutils might add stuff too. This should be configurable though, through some global config file.

Johan