Re: Verbose printing of JIT compiler line

On 07/11/2012 04:34 PM, Kent-Andre Mardal wrote:
Instant has support for cmake (I did this for vtk support). We could
consider using that also for Dolfin.

This is pretty much vtk specific. I am not sure I get it. Is it the configuration process that used CMake or have you exchanged distutils with cmake?

If it is only the latter we need a way to gether the configuration information, preferable in a generic way. Like the CMake version of:

  header_and_libs_from_pkgconfig

Gathering flags from the command line ala pkg-config should be supported in the latest CMake versions.

Johan

Distutils adds a number of flags and I don't think there is any way
around that.

Kent

On 11 July 2012 11:53, Garth N. Wells <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx