Tabulating methods for Meshes

Hello!

Once in a while (quite often) we get questions about dof management
based on Mesh subdomains. There are different approaches to handle this.
Some less robust than others.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to add:

   /// Tabulate all dofs
   DofMap::tabulate_dofs(Array<uint>& dofs, const& Mesh mesh)

   /// Tabulate dofs related to a MeshDomain
   DofMap::tabulate_dofs(Array<uint>& dofs,
                         const& MeshFunction domains, uint domain)

Then we could iterate over the mesh collect dofs, sort them and last but
most important make sure they are all local (to processor) dofs. This
would also just work for SubDofMaps.

For safety we could move the method to FunctionSpace, and remove Mesh
from the top method, so we can make sure the correct Mesh is used.