Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/trunk] Rev 6896: Start cleaning up assemblers.

On Sep 8, 2012 12:04 PM, <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> revno: 6896
> committer: Garth N. Wells <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx>
> branch nick: assembler
> timestamp: Sat 2012-09-08 10:49:23 +0100
> message:
>   Start cleaning up assemblers.
>
>   The assembler classes are no longer full of static member functions
(this was pointless because we have free function for easy access) and the
host of optional boolean arguments have been removed from the member
function interfaces and made part of a common base class.

>   Simple usuage remains unchanged. For more advanced usage, FooAssembler
object should be created and the boolean options set via

>     assmebler.reset_tensor = false;
>
>   etc. This should be much more intelligible and less error prone.
> renamed:

Nice!

Johan