Re: Support for XDMF output for visualisation

I'd say most of the time it is fairly stable, but don't update if
you're close to a deadline. You can check the current status of the
buildbots which build and run tests for multiple platforms on
http://fenicsproject.org/buildbot/
(click for example core components/console view/trunk in the table there).
Currently there are some failing tests because of hdf5 stuff.

Martin