Re: unsigned int -> std::size_t

To make the SWIG interface work for SWIG version < 2.0.8 there is a lot
of hard coded unsigned int in the SWIG interface. For the same reason
there are hard coded unsigned int also (I think...) in some of the
dolfin headers.

These need to be taken care of when changing to size_t. From SWIG
version 2.0.8 a lot of bugs wrt templates of typedefs was fixed. So for
all I know we should be able to get rid of all hard coding of types if
we requires SWIG version 2.0.8.

I am unfortunately not available for debugging until around 10th of
November.

Johan