Re: FindLAPACK

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:43 AM, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This makes the FindLAPACK test pass, but then I get in trouble with
> the Armadillo test. The test program is failing with link errors:
>
> /scratch/fenics-test/lib/liblapack.a(ATL_dgelqf.o): In function `ATL_dgelqf':
> ATL_gelqf.c:(.text+0x235): undefined reference to `ATL_dgemoveT'
> ATL_gelqf.c:(.text+0x29d): undefined reference to `ATL_dgemoveT'
> ATL_gelqf.c:(.text+0x35b): undefined reference to `ATL_xerbla'
> etc

These are defined in libatlas.a, so I guess it is not linked
correctly. I have made a patch for Dorsal that should fix this
(attached), at least it worked for me.

> Can you comment out the lines I added at the top of FindLAPACK.cmake
> and check whether you can build Armadillo?

This is not needed since, when CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH is defined, CMake
will automatically search for header files and libraries in the path
given by CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH.

Johannes